Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Protein Power
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Apr-08-04, 10:43

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/140/130 Female 5 feet 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%
Default Thursday (is it Thursday already?)

Hi all!
Not going to post what I ate yesterday because I am really up in the air right now ! It is hard to concentrate on this WOE when there is so much else to worry about! On top of worrying about my Mom and Dad I am also very concerned about my brother who is extremely depressed (and I believe nearly suicidal) he stood me up on a lunch date while I was at Mom and Dad's house and told me later he just couldn't face anyone!
On top of all that my little rescue Yorkie does not adapt well to changes in routine and (having collapsing trachea which causes a VERY LOUD HONKING COUGH) has been HONKING nonstop, 24 hours a day for the past 3 days, has not eaten in almost 5 days and is driving EVERYONE (human and canine)in the house CRAZY. I am afraid I am going to have to take her back to the rescue group where I got her so someone with more experience can try their luck with her! Makes me feel rather helpless...........

Renee: I left you a new PM and sent you an email twice (they both came back undeliverable......SHeeesh!!!! I feel dense today! !

Hope everyone has a good carb day!
Kat
Sponsored Links