Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Mar-24-04, 15:06
Registered Member

Plan: ckd 24 hr carb up
Stats: 240/234/? Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 5%

Thanks guys. I feel bad at times, like I'm the one at fault. I really have tried to like it. I enjoy the travel. We haven't had the chance to do anything overseas (he's a nuke....there's no overseas billets .....only aircraft carriers). He's done lots of traveling (to all the places I've wanted to go), but I'm glad he's had the chance. We've lived in IL, FL, SC, VA, and Hawaii since we've been in. That part's been fun. I guess I'm just ready to settle down and enjoy a normal life for once.

You're right Lily....the AF is soooo much more family oriented. My dad's retired AF and every AF base I've been to is like paradise compared to ours. Your medical seems a lot better too. That's why we shop a lot at the other bases. Right now we live in Navy housing on an Army base. Kinda strange I know. I think the Navy just doesn't respect it's members as much as the other services. It's a shame....they wonder why it has such a high discharge rate.

But we only have 830 days left!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited??? Then it's off to Texas...and a civilian life!!! Yipppeee!!!! I am very thankful though that we're where we are. He has a great command now....and he's home. I'm just so glad he's not involved with the stuff in the middle east anymore. I wish I could say that for everyone!

I hope you enjoy England! My dad was stationed there for years before I was born. My brother's and sisters all grew up there. I was born in Turkey and got to travel a lot then (course I don't remember a bit of it ).

Well take care everyone!!!