Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-14-04, 19:45
Medival Princess

Plan: curves
Stats: 298/214/190 Female 6 ft or 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%

I have tried most of the ways and have gotten everything from 22%(I wish) to 36% 36 was from mybodycomp.com my home scale says 33 and the fat calipers say 29% (give or take a .1 or two) I desided I would go with the calipers they are steadily heading in the right direction and are much easier then taking all the mesurements every week. not to mention 29 seems closer to me.... but maybe I am just vain lol
anywho it doesn't really matter just use the same method every time you check it its good to keep up with progress because it will show how much you have lost even if the # itself is wrong
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Mar-14-04, 20:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 130.5/119.5/115 Female 4'10.5"
BF:32%/32%/22%
Progress: 71%
Question

Ok not making light of your question but looking at your stats, at 100 pounds and being 5'3", I don't think at this point body fat percent is of your concern. Are you sure you are seeing yourself in a healthy way. As in, are you seeing something that probably isn't there?
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Mar-14-04, 23:59

Plan: atkins
Stats: 198/194/150 Female 70 inches
BF:?/34%/25%
Progress: 8%

according to everything i read you are about 10-15 pounds underweight.

please find some one to talk to i think you might have a body image issue.
trust me i know how hard this is 8 years ao i was 100 pounds at 5'10.
but trust me you do not want the side effects i have delt with. i have intestinal damage and have notice memory problems too. i also have done damage to my teeth and gums. i have had to have 5 caps put on from not getting enough vit. and minerals.

please go talk to some one about you body image problems. 97 pounds at your hight is not healthy.