Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Protein Power
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Feb-18-04, 17:35

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

I know exactly what you mean about "living" on this board! When I'm working from home, I keep this forum up on my personal computer and do all my work on my work laptop. I'm constantly checking to see if anyone else has posted!

Michelle, I agree that you should switch things up every couple months. I thought I would do the step aerobics for a couple months and then go back to the Bowflex.

About the Bowflex. Elaine tipped me off to a safety issue with my model. I called Bowflex but could never get through. Apparently there's a free fix kit available. Well, guess what. Today when I got home from work there was quite a large box on my porch from Bowflex! That's amazing, seeing as how I bought it second-hand. About a month ago, I had called Bowflex to order a couple spare parts that were missing when I bought it. They must have kept my name and address and then automatically sent me a fix kit!

If that's truly what's in the box (haven't opened it yet), they're going to be getting a very nice letter from me.

My menu was very good today. Will post tomorrow.

See you all then!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Feb-18-04, 17:56

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 450/348/225 Male 72 inches
BF:UGH!
Progress: 45%

It's not that people spend too much time on BB's..it's that work, family etc keep getting in the way of useful computer time!!!
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Feb-18-04, 18:07

Plan: Protein Power maintenance
Stats: 18/12/10 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress:

Elaine - I don't what the problem is. My boss had a similar bout last week, that is why I think it is bug. I am glad you are proactive about your health though I am sorry about your Mom. Thanx for the nice compliment

Bawdy - I used to do step aerobics all the time, loved it! It was the only type of aerobics I could do. Your numbers look good, I think the whoosh fairy should be visiting soon

Michele - That is my DD's middle name I know I spend way too much time on these boards....especially at work

I am off to my first yoga class.....hope I can stay of the bathroom long enough to get something out it I decided to skip the before gym snack for saftely purposes
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Feb-18-04, 18:29

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

That flippin' whoosh fairy BETTER come visit me soon, or I'm putting out a contract on her!