Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Semi Low-Carb Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Jan-28-04, 12:31

Plan: sommersizing
Stats: 203/190/150 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 25%

It's me again. I know how you feel. At times I have felt the same as you in that you think that "I'm just going to be this way for the rest of my life." But then something inspires us to try again. For me I really feel that this is the way for me. I hope it is for you too. Do you have one of the ss books. I got all 4 I believe, from the library and read through them. They are repetitive except for the different recipes. I then made a list of okay foods and then I made a menu and then a grocery list. Like you, with kids you can't really get rid of the cookies etc. but maybe having a shelf with your stuff on it would help. I am doing somersizing but there are days when I don't have fruit or hardlly any carbs. If you do have them, eat them in the morning. I did atkins before and that seems to still be a part of me. It is working though. Maybe you should try atkins for the induction phase so it's called. That's when you limit your carbs to under 20 and there are food limitations. I can't exactly remember what they are. Read up on this way too and maybe combining the two would work better. Let me know. And you should try to get a journal started. TeresaV
PS I just read that you did try atkins too. Do you really stick with the plan wholeheartly, keeping a tab on the carbs?

Last edited by TeresaV : Wed, Jan-28-04 at 12:33.
Sponsored Links