Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Dec-28-03, 22:11

Plan: Atkins cheat free
Stats: 313/167/164 Female 69 inches
BF:who knows
Progress: 98%

Dust yourself off and jump back up on the Atkins low carb wagon. Plenty of room cause we are all getting smaller. Learn from this and think very hard before you plan a cheat again. Remember how hard it was to stop the cheating and restart low carbing. That is the lesson you should take from this.
MrE just did 3 weeks of a very clean induction and arrived in the 300s. read his journal about how difficult it was for him the first week. Now he is doing a 2 week cheat and then a return to induction? He is a glutton for pain that guy.I'm very interested in seeing where his scales end up after that 2 week cheat he mentioned.
Me I'll take the 4 days I endured of my awful caffeine and carb addiction withdrawals remember it well and never put myself in a situation where I will on purpose have to go through that again. If you follow the Atkins plan and progress through the stages you will never feel the need to cheat once you get control of your cravings during the 14 days of induction because you know you can have whatever it is changed to low carb just as soon as you get to the rung of OWL the ingredients are on. Rice, fruit whatever they are all there. And I'm with WOOO you will be surprised at how your tastebuds when not bombarded with a sugar overload will taste the sweetness of veggies. Yep thats right after a few weeks on Atkins you with find that many veggies have a sweet taste to them. I had to dilute the low carb syrups because when i finally switched to OWL and started baking they were way to sweet for my tastes.
The sooner you start the sooner you will reach your goal. make breakfast your first low carb meal and run with it. By your start date you will be enjoying the deep ketosis appetite and craving suppression and well on your way.
Sponsored Links