Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Dec-11-03, 16:24
Contributing Member

Plan: ZONE
Stats: 236/224/135 Female 5ft 5inches
BF:
Progress: 12%

Here I am I had to step out and couldn't get back to my computer!! Sorry!!
Yesterday I was hungry again no cravings but, I was hungry. .I stayed focused I don't think I ate enough for lunch. Its weird once you get past the cravings you forget about eating. Now I have to force myself to eat. This is strange. I have social habits that I miss like there is a bakery in my little town that I love to go to. I used to sit and eat a big cinnamon roll and latte. Now I just avoid going. I do miss the gossip though. I am not going until I see some major results maybe in two months. (just saying what I miss)

I do love Tony Robbins everyone laughs because I am such a fan of his..I have a whole series of his tapes..I will have to pull them out and listen to them concerning my weight loss.

I believe in motivating oneself through positive affirmations.

We have a curves here on the Island I should stop in there and check it out. Is the workout good?

I did do the Montel workout and saw results right away especially in my energy. We moved and I left my workout sheet on the wall of our workout room. I did Montel for two months before going to Europe I wanted to be able to hike around and I wanted to be in shape. It really made a difference.

I ate today:

BREAKFAST: salmon, creamcheese, and a boiled egg warmed up together in a pan.
I was going to make an omelette out of it but I had boiled all the eggs last night. It wasn't bad.

LUNCH: Tunafish, celery stalk, boiled egg, cheddar cheese chunks all mixed together in a bowl.

DINNER: Chicken breast, Rogfurt cheese and heavey cream melted together like a alfredo sauce and put over the top..on spinach.
I love this dish when I am not on this diet, I usually put it on Noodles but, NOT NOW.

I will eat SF jello and whip cream for dessert.

That is all !!

Exercise: free weights, and ball, a hike in the woods to find Christmas greens to make
wreaths.

We have some great hikes on the Island through woods with huge redwood and cedar trees I pick up all the droppings and get creative.
I have two standard poodles that love to run through the woods.

I will post again tomorrow at nine.

Thanks again
Kristina