Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Dec-06-03, 18:00

Plan: atkins
Stats: 231/191/150 Female 5 6
BF:
Progress: 49%
Default Weekend Willpower

I am doing terrific with this woe Monday to Friday but I am dreading weekends. Ever since Halloween, I am having a terrible time sticking to this on weekends. I subsequently drop the weekend lbs by the following week but I am not losing anymore either. I am trying to maintain my weight loss through the holidays but I am sure these weekend binges are not good for me. So far it is 7:30pm Saturday night and I have been good all day. We are at the tail end of a huge snowstorm here on Long Island. I went food shopping on Friday before the storm and was surprised at the trigger foods I was craving. In the past, every storm would mean stocking up on sugary, high fat treats to be snowbound with. This time, I bought fruit for my son and lc veggies for myself. I am aiming to make it through this weekend and come out on Monday feeling proud of myself for making it through. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this lack of weekend willpower??
Sponsored Links