Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Sep-09-01, 09:28

Plan: atkins
Stats: 217/217/190
BF:
Progress:
Default Link with the scoop on these bars?

Could someone link me up to some other info about these advantage bars. I bought one just to see what the big stink is about and saw the glycerine and polydextrose disclaimer. It tastes to good to be allowed to me personally. I dunno, is there an actual carb count of that it would be with the glycering and polydextrose included in the count?
on a different note. I've been doing this since Tuesday. I didn't weigh until Thursday. I bought a bathroom scale. I think it reads a little lower than the ones at the gym but anyways, point being that Thursday night it read 211 and now it reads 204. I know I've been somwhat dehydrated so that has contributed I'm sure.
Still pretty letharic also. Oh yea, and what about metabolism. How does all this figure in. I'll look for that link in the meantime.
thx,
C.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Sep-09-01, 10:16

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 162/124/120 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress: 90%
Default Atkins bars

Here's a link to some previous discussion. There's more; enter "Atkins bars" into the search engine above.

In my opinion, they taste yucky anyway.

Rachel

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthre...ght=Atkins+bars