Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Studies & Research / Media Watch > Low-Carb War Zone
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Aug-22-03, 09:02
Registered Member

Plan: none
Stats: 160/160/160 Male 64 inches
BF:
Progress:

hi raz,
see why i did not want to get into the meat-eating discussion on my thread ? i know where it digresses. LOL.

we should not kill animals. there are no qualifications. each animal has a right to its life, irregardless of its ability to make the world a better place. but boy, if that were the qualification, then we should obliterate humans completely. we do not make this world a better place.

anyone who thinks that humans in someway are needed for the survival/betterment of the earth, are really off their rockers. we are about the only species on the earth that continually disrupts the ecology of the planet.

some of us may indeed make the world nicer for humans, but certainly not for the earth. and then, only for a certain grouping of other humans. mostly what we do, is do things for the betterment of ourselves, with little regard for others. that would be much more indicative of human behavior.

if some alien life form, that found us tasty, ever inhabited the earth, people would very quickly change their minds. but it is my belief that any society that ever developed enough for interstellar travel, would have also developed the wisdom not to hurt other beings. but perhaps i am too optimistic about that one.