Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Jul-16-03, 07:54

Plan: atkins
Stats: 150/125/130 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 125%

About 15 years ago my grandmother was diagnosed with lung cancer, Both my mother and I smoked at the time, So my grandmother sent us to a Hypnotist to try and Quit, My mother Has been Smoke Free ever since, I didn't make it thru the first day. I think the reason it didnt work for me is that I didnt commit myself to it, I didnt really have the want or desire to quit, and I didnt believe in it, I went in there thinking it was Crazy and a waste of time. I think I even sat there the whole time watching the clock, planning when i was goning to be able to "sneak" a cig. My mother was totally Committed and open to Hypnosis, and for her it was easy, She followed everything he said to a tee. Basically he replaced Her Desire to smoke with A desire to drink water,So now Moms addicted to water. (not a bad thing!)