Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-02-03, 20:59
Renovation Cub

Plan: LC
Stats: 330/286/200 Male 70
BF:
Progress: 34%
Thumbs up Cartmans Torture Sessions

Well, figured I'd start this one to journal my BFL attempt.

Monday I started, with my upper body workout.

Chest: Dumbell Bench Press. 10lb, 20, 20, 35, 20 with the proper number of reps. Then 12 reps of dumbell fly with 10lbs. Figured 8 was my highest intensity
Shoulders: Seated dumbell press. 10, 10, 10, 20, 10. Dumbell side raises 12 reps at 5lbs. Figure a 9 on the last 2.
Back: One arm dumbell row. 10, 20, 20, 35, 35. Dumbell Pullover, 12 reps 20lbs. 9's for the last 2.
Triceps: Standing Dumbell extensions. 5, 10, 10, 10, 5. 9 on the last set. Lying dumbell extension, 5lbs, 8 intensity
Biceps: Seated Dumbell Curl. 5, 10, 20, 20, 10. 9 on the last set. Hammer curl, 12 reps, intensity 8 with 5lb.

So, I bought some more plates and dumbell handles to get a better distribution of the weights and to do the routine more accuratly. Know my weights a little better now and should be more accurate on the next UBWO.

Tuesday, 20 minute BFL cardio on a stationary bike. Was going well, but somewhere along the line I got mixed up and was counting my changes each minute wrong and ended up doing 21 minutes Got that now though I think Figure I was pretty close to a 10 on the 2nd last minute.

Tonigt, Lower Body Workout.
Quads: Dumbell Squats. 10, 10, 20, 25, 20. Dumbell lunge, 6 reps, 10lb. I figure if you get to the point where you just can't do anymore and fall over, that is probably a 10, so 9 on the last squat, 10 on the lunge.
Hamstrings: Standing Dead Lift. 10, 20, 25, 35, 25. Lunge again, 4 reps. I'll claim an 8 on the last squat, and a 9 on the lunge, though I couldn't do anymore, it was more that if I tried I would have fallen over, not because I didn't have the strength to push. If that makes any sense. (more of a losing balance thing)
Calfs: Standing Calf raise. 10, 20, 25, 35, 25. Angled calf raise. Again, losing balance at the top, stopped at 4. About an 8 for both
Abs: Floor crunches. got all the proper reps, a 9 on the Twist crunches for the last set.

Tommorow, more cardio.
Sponsored Links