Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Products
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Aug-12-09, 13:19
Registered Member

Plan: none
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 0
BF:
Progress:
Question Some questions: coconut oil, davinci, pork rinds

Hi! I have been looking for the answers to several questions I came up with in my new cooking endeavors using the search feature, but I haven't come up with solid answers.... so, I figured I might list them here and perhaps get some answers!

1. Coconut oil - I have been reading a lot of posts lauding coconut oil, but I was wondering - what are the benefits, what does it taste like ( I love coconut), what do you use it in??

2. Is there a secret to using the davinci syrups in coffee? I have been trying to get the mix right for five days now, and I just can't seem to do it. I used to use 2 splendas (its a big mug) 2 tbsp of creamer and coffee. This morning using sf Vanilla Davinci and 1 tbsp cream a creepy film (like algae on a pond) formed on top of my coffee... gross!

3. Last but not least - pork rinds... does anyone know of a place in the US - east coast- that sells pork rinds that are store brand, or cheaper than 2.25 a bag?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links