Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Jan-17-03, 11:01

Plan: atkins
Stats: 200/189/140
BF:
Progress: 18%
Default OOOOKAY!! That was interesting!

I just ran down to Boston Market to pick up lunch...The man behind the counter chuckled when I said "no carrots in my veggie medley and no cornbread or rolls".
He said, "You must be on that Atkins diet".
He told me that he "did" Atking last ear and lost 52 POUNDS in 3 months! I told him that was fantastic! Then he told me that he gained it ALL + back when he quit. I told him that he wasn't supposed to "quit" the diet...it is a way of life.
He begged to differ saying that Dr. Atkins stated in his book that you should not continue this WOE for a long period of time. WHO'S book did HE read????
Sponsored Links