Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Nov-19-02, 08:50

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 162/122/107
BF:?/24%/20%
Progress: 73%
Smile Diget's fighting the fat journal

I can't believe that I have been exercising for a month and a half now. Don't get me wrong, chasing my children around the house seemed like good exercise to me before.

I started out with 20 crunches and the 60 then sometimes 100. About a week ago I started doing 100 crunches in the morning and a min of 60 for the rest of the day. I then decided instead of sitting and watching tv with the kids, I walk around the house continuously and do stair steps during commercials. I find that I can do that for a total of 1 hour (2 shows, not in a row).

About 2 days ago I say a sight that showed some exercises for different body shapes. I have added leg lift cunches and a butt(pelvic) lift. I just rotated between the 2 10 reps of 10. So now I've done 100 of each this morning and am not feeling as tired as I even used to doing 20 crunches alone, but I can feel the burn.

I think this journal is going to help me keep on track, I really am doing well and sticking to this woe life and really want to help me get to my goal faster and make the toning later a bit easier.

Does anyone have any suggestions for "thunder thighs" and lower abs done in by have 2 boys, 13 months apart?
Sponsored Links