Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > General Health
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Oct-30-02, 15:57
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 160/135/120
BF:
Progress: 63%
Default xenadrine...I'm gonna try it

I have a feeling I won't want to hear the advice on this, but here it goes anyway. I just bought a bottle of this stuff (ephedrine free) and I'm going to try taking half the recommended dose, one tablet twice a day. I've been low carbing about three months now, and I've always been a slow loser due to several different reasons I believe (I'm 48, on zoloft, low blood pressure meds and I quit smoking a month ago) Since I quit smoking I really want to eat, actually I always want to eat but my appetite has increased.
I'm caffeine free more or less, I drink decaf coffee and green tea so hopefully I won't get too buzzed off of this (the label says a dose has about the same amount caffeine as a cup of coffee.
I really need help with my cravings, I'm already taking l-glutamine.
I'm going to hide the bottle from my husband because I know he'll get mad at me for taking it because of the high blood pressure thing, (although my blood pressure has been pretty good. I'll keep an eye on it) What do you think?
Sponsored Links