Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Apr-29-06, 18:14
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 330/330/180 Male 5'6
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born2run
Great advice from both Nedgouty and Citruskiss, and believe me I understand this is becoming serious.And you are feeling that you have to do something drastic to get your weight going in the right direction, But Appetite Suppresants will cause irregular heart beat, shortness of breath, anxiety attacks, emotional outbursts, extreme anger followed by not being able to stand anybody. Crying jags, sleeplessness, That is only a few things that happened to me. And they destroyed my first marriage, I was married to a guy who expected me to stay model thin at all times. He couldn't stand the drugged up me either. What got me to see the folly of my ways is when I landed in the hospital on a drug overdose, I almost died. So that is the reason I cringe when I hear the words Appetite Suppresant..

Born did you use diet pills in the 70s or 80s? Things have changed a lot since then. There are ones with natural ingrediants that aren't any more harmful than a vitamin, but there are diet pills and appetite supressants that are harmful just not as many. Thx for the input everybody. I ordered mega green tea diet pills, and I'll let you all know how they work.

Another thing is each time I do atkins I eat all the low carb food in my house in a couple days. All the meat. All the pork rhinds, and all the vegetables. I don't have enough money to go shopping every couple of days right now, so I eithe find a way to control my appetite or eat myself to death with cheap junk food.

Last edited by LCNewbie44 : Sat, Apr-29-06 at 18:26.