Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Feb-25-06, 12:05

Plan: atkins
Stats: 185/157/135 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 56%
Default Jesakit's Excercise Mania

Greetings All & Welcome

A little about myself first,
I AM TIRED OF BEING FAT!! (chuckle)
About three years ago my weight was up to 178. I am 5'6, 28yrs and my frame tends to hold weight well. That summer 2003 my 8yr boyfriend broke it off with me, and yes immediately started seeing someone younger and thinner. (The Jerk!). SO I got sad smoked and drank and worked (my work is outdoors walking a lot to perform wildlife studies). I didn't eat a whole lot for the next two months and dropped 20lbs. Towards the end of the summer I met a man my age who had abs! and we started dating. Needless to say dating someone in extremely good physical shape and very active was a great motivator for me to get into shape, (god forbid he actually see me naked at the point I was!)(lol). So I started biking 15miles 4days a week and walking a lot. I dropped down to 145 and it was beautiful... .
Needless to say I had to leave and start graduate school, so a few years later after maintaining at 155, I was back up to 175 last month and now am determined to kick ass! I just started commiting to LCing on 2/21/2006. So far I have dropped 5lbs (5before I started which may have been due to TOM). I have been working out like mad to shed the pounds quick. I know a lot of people out there don't have the time I do so I am thankful.

My Excercise week...no weights yet
BTW I keep my hr in the lower fat burning zone
2/19 Elliptical105min 1025cal
2/20 cheated & rest day
2/21 Elliptical110min 1100cal
2/22 Elliptical 105min 1025cal
2/23 Elliptical 100min 950cal (this was going to be my rest day but I overate a bit so felt obligated to go)
2/24 rest day
2/25 Elliptical 100min 1100cal (Switched from level 4 to 5)
TOTAL 5100

I am hoping not to overtrain myself so want to take two rest days a week. May rock climb those days to build muscle, we shall see. I also want to avoid going into starvation mode so am trying to get in between 1600-1800 calories a day.
Cheers!

Last edited by jesakit : Sat, Mar-25-06 at 17:12.
Sponsored Links