Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Oct-12-02, 13:44

Plan: Paleo/Primal
Stats: 330/258.2/150 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 40%
Question NE1 done what Mrs Heller did ~ 1st?

I am talking about the fasting during the day, and then eating the reward meal at night?

I understand it's not recommended , but I am wondering if anyone tried it out of curiosity, as an experiment, or just to break a stall, or to kickstart your CAD weight loss at the very beginning.

I am curious to see what the responses to this might be.

I am thinking of starting again, but I haven't been dieting for a while, and I am resisting getting back in that mind set. My idea is to not eat during the day and then eat a normal/balanced meal for dinner. The only difference between how I eat on a non-diet and how this modified CAD/CALP would be is that I wouldn't eat anything at all until dinner. I have done it a little in the past, but not for any length of time.

Maybe I can do this for a few days and then start adding in low-carb snacks. Gradually ease into CALP.. Ack. I don't know!!

Thanks in advance for advice/warnings/support.

Melissa <- back after a LONG, weight-gaining absence
Sponsored Links