Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Confession Booth
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Aug-21-02, 17:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 220/205/165
BF:
Progress: 27%
Angry I've fallen and I can't get up

This is my journal entry for today, and I thought I'd post it here, and cover a ton of confessions at once:

If I went to the Confession Booth when I was supposed to over the last while, I would have a permanent seat there.

I can't seem to go more than 2 days without slipping. I made it thru Monday and Tuesday, then today WHAM!!!

I had an interview, which I suppose I was stressed about, then I met a friend for lunch at a Tex-Mex place and I had (DRUM ROLL) a Corona beer & an enchilada plate with all the trimmings.

As a blessing in disguise, when I got home, I
so that meal won't do much damage. I didn't do it on purpose, as bulemia is the last thing I need. I just think is was the stress.

Then comes dinner, and my hubby wants pizza. I say, OK, just order me some chicken wings. Well, two slices of pizza, some wings, a coke and a cookie later, I feel like such a hypocrite for even being here.

Oh well, I suppose if it were easy everyone would be successful, right? I really thought I was committed to starting over this week....I'll go back to LC tomorrow, but with this many transgressions, the guilt is getting unbearable!!!

Anyway, beating myself up won't help much, so I just have to figure out a game plan. I really am finding Induction to be sooooo hard this time. When I cheat, it tastes soooo good, the guilt doesn't hit me til later.

OK, that's it. Just had to come clean.
Sponsored Links