Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Specific Exercise Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Aug-19-02, 13:54

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 181/169/140
BF:
Progress: 29%
Default New to CKD

I have never heard of the CKD plan before. Have a few questions.

I feel awful when I eat too much sugar but can't seem to stay on the low carb thing for long stretches. I started reading and brushing up on the LC WOE a few months ago. I have lost a few pounds but have put it back on as I fell off the wagon! Vacation at the beach can put an end to some of the best intentions!

Here is the question/s.

What book are you getting information from on the way to eat and all of your food proportions? I have a hard time piecing it all together through different postings. I have read Atkins, Carbohydrate Addicts and Schwarzbien Principle, so I am pretty familiar with the LC thing. It is the Carb -up I am sketchy on.

I am NOT an avid exercise person! It takes a LOT to get me going. Planned work-out schedule: M, W, Friday - Morning Cardio 60 minutes. T, Th - Morning Weight workout with 30 minutes cardio. Is this sufficient when following the CKD plan?
Sponsored Links