Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Jun-23-02, 19:27
Registered Member

Plan: BFFM LC 3:1 cycle
Stats: 246/214/195 Male 5 feet 7 inches
BF:
Progress: 63%
Default Bwahahahahaha Eeet Vorrrksss!!!!

k

i joined this web page / forum just a few weeks ago.
My first post went something like: Hi im new to this diet, my stix dont turn purple, wtf am i doin wrong, help!!!

ANYWAYS

its now like 4-5 weeks since ive joined and guess what?

yesterday i had a massive omlette with everything i could find in the fridge for breakfast, 6 pieces of church's friend chicken WITH the batter and skin, went to the KEG and had a KEG sized prime rib with all the trimmings, sauce, AND veggies and a ceasar salad with ALL the dressing (but no croutons), had two 6 oz martinis, went to see a movie and downed a few chips, some butter drenched popcorn, like 4 cans of diet pop, and then went out for dessert and had some fruit cup with like 3x the amount of real whip cream

then went home and tested purple still on my keto stix for like the 3rd week straight

the night before I went out for some chinese banquet dinner including battered and fried prawns, cream sauce crab (battered, flash fried, then cooked), deep fried spinach with chicken, ..had a few glasses of wine etc... heck i even had a bowl of some thick soup that im sure had lotsa carbo in it...

you get the idea

Im eating lots
Im eating what i like
and Im eating carbs

and my keto stix are purple every night (yes yes, even when i DONT have alcohol for those of u that know alcohol can affect keto stix color)

but best of all, im now 220, since 241 from 4 weeks or so of this diet.

for you skeptics, IT WORKS!!!! =D and I have yet to hit my CLL. Even tho im sure im eating more carbs than i should (Ive gotten too lazy to count now. Im just gonna wait till my stix stop turning color)

Just thot I'd put a quick post to encourage u newbies trying out the diet for the first time =D

And as a side note, for those of you that remember my earlier posts, I did extend my induction diet past the 2 weeks. I LOVE meats anyways so it was easy, but i stretched it to 3 1/2 weeks + with less than 10 g carbs/day as I didnt mind what I was eating. but now, ive been piling on carbs , and it doesnt seem to be slowing my weight loss or keto testing!

this feels great!!!

Now to hit below 200 and win that bet with myself to buy a new car when i hit 190 lbs =D
Sponsored Links