Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Wed, May-22-02, 15:37

Plan: Dr. R. Atkins
Stats: 325/?????/170
BF:
Progress: 23%
Default All Call -- Need Some Help, Please.

It has been a while since I needed to ask for help -- but I am in a stich of a place.

I can not seem to find my way back to this WOL. There are these same 8 lbs that go up and come down, go up and come down.

I am under a bit of stress - but that should be lifting within the next day or two. I have yet to learn how to cope with stress, fatigue and tension on this WOL. Suggestions?

In addition, I can not get going on this LC, I buy the stuff, and to be honest, the bag of salad greens sat in the fridge so long, they were tossed out today because they were no longer good.

I make the meals, but have no interest in eating. I do manage to drink some water, but my mind says "why bother, you are not on the plan -- drink some diet coke instead."

What is wrong.... why can't I even get going or started to do this WOL. I have been on and off a number of times, that I have yet to make it to OWL!!

Today, rather than mope about the house, I went outside to plant some flowers and in the distance, I heard the ice cream truck. I am like pavlov's dog, tinkle tinkle went the bells and my mouth waters for the ice cream.

Anything, suggestions, advice would be great.

P
Sponsored Links