Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Emotional Issues & Body Image
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Fri, May-17-02, 07:11

Plan: AHP&FP
Stats: 197/125/137 Female 5' 6"
BF:42%/22%/21%
Progress: 120%
Default When things start going bad

It's Friday morning, with heavy thunderstorms and well my mood pretty much matches it.

I am unsure how to feel at the moment. You see I found some files on my computer that leads me to believe my darling adorable hubby has been flirting with an online female.

Not sure when or how he met her. I have noticed they chat a lot during the day and evening. From what I have seen it was pretty harmless, until after I go to bed at night. Should I be worried that he asks her if she got "any" last night? Should I be concerned when he comments "he did" and "she should have met him before he got married?".

Something tells me things are about to get very bad at the homefront. Something tells me I am about to hit rock bottom and my heart bashed against the rocks battered into a thousand pieces.

I am really unsure what to do or think. All I know is for the first time in 3 years I feel as if I am about to die.
Sponsored Links