Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Apr-09-02, 03:23
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 154/148/133
BF:
Progress: 29%
Angry Perplexed - losing weight but not losing weight...

Confusing title....I know! But let me explain.....Week 3 of Atkins but an unhappy camper....

Week one: dropped from 154 to 148 was very happy camper
WEek two: dropped to 147 at start of week but by the end of the week was at 149 and was sticking to the same diet as previous week.

My face has lost a lot of weigt, as have my wrists...hello!!!!! my wrists have lost weight - I know this sounds crazy but I could have them photographed on their own and could start a 'feed the starving campaign'....

I am staying on induction for another week to see if I can move from this swinging from 149 (at night) - 148 (morning) thing that is going on. It is driving me nuts!

I seem to be losing some weight but like I say in the wrong places....I know that I am doing this diet right as I am extremlely strict on it but am confused now.

If fat moves around our bodies, is there somehow that I can get the fat to shift from my ass, legs and stomach rather than from the wrists and face....I mean really who looks at your wrists when your sitting on the beach in your bikini??????

Looking forward to some advice on this...
Sponsored Links