Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Feb-27-05, 22:25

Plan: Low carb/healthy
Stats: 154.4/119.0/125 Female 5ft4 and 3/4ths
BF:don't ask...
Progress: 120%
Default Cheat Free Challenge...be Good To Yourself

I know..I know..there are tons of challenges going on right now... But, I am doing this mainly for myself and would be just tickled pink if I could get more people to do this challenge with me. I have been low-carbing since November of 2004..I started out great and even didn't do to bad for the holidays..But for some reason I have been cheating more all the time and I am just TIRED of doing this to my hard work. You know the old saying.."I will start again tommorrow"...I have upped my exercising..extended my running time..increased my weightlifting..But just can't seem to get my "cheating" under control..Now, I dont cheat for days on end..It might just be SUGAR..or cookies/choco-chips..But I do get back on the plan..The weekends seem to be the hardest..I have for some reason picked pretzels as my choice of snack and any low-carber knows specially sbd people that they are the worst..Then once I eat them, I have started my cheating..I haven't gone back to drinking caffine but have been doing the RT 44 diet cherry limeades that Sonic is noted for..I have noticed a change that I am going back to my old habits.. Not getting to bed early enough..snacking at night/etc..This has to stop..I have been able to get into my skinny jeans and have felt good..I dont want to gain back the weight that I have tried and worked so hard to loose..

So..I am taking one day at a time/going back to phase one starting tommorrow and counting each day I dont cheat as an accomplishment. I am experimenting on what causes my sugar surges/high-carb cravings..Comming in here to vent or keeping myself from going off the deep end will be a lesson for me. Kind of like a built in counselor..lol..I am doing good for breakfast/lunch and dinner...But then I want to snack at night. I know I shouldn't..but just dont seem to have the willpower to stop myself..I need motivation..Summer is just around the corner and I want to be able to wear my skinny short in confidence..head held high.

This is just the starting of my getting back on this WOE and feeling good about myself..We all need a push every now and then..

Come to the challenge and make your March a cheat Free one..Drink my water..Exercise...eat low carb..I know I can..No more diet drinks as of Sunday Feb 27th..Lets support each other and help each other to reach our goals..
Sponsored Links