Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > TOF's (The Over Fifty's)
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Dec-01-04, 06:36

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 199/177/135 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 34%

Good morning Musicmama,
I don't have alot of kid snacks around my house either because like you I would end up eating them. I don't think our grandchildren need all of that sugar and starch anyway. It doesn't matter how big your house is. When you put 12 adults and 8 to 13 children in it things get crazy. I'm glad to know that my husband and I arin't the only people who are glad when we get out peace and quite back.You would think that as busy as we stay around the Holidays that I wouldn't have a problem losing weight. I've got to get busy this weekend and get my Christmas shopping finished. I hate going to the Mall it's always so crazy this time of year. I hope you have a good day!! I'll post more later. I have to go get ready for my grandchildren. I'm babysitting four of them today. Lord, what was I thinking ?
Brenda