Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11   ^
Old Wed, Jan-30-02, 15:17

Plan: Atkins/PP
Stats: 282/248/147 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 25%
Default Gym 1/30/02 BFL DAY 24

Wooooooeeeee! I was at the Gym at 5:00am... again still took me an hour to do my UBWO....Seems like my body is just going, going...even when I want it to just work out! Keep running to the LG room...am backing off of the psyllium caps as they are obviously overkill...The workout was great...I get near the end though and try to rush...slow down, this is for you and it's OK to take your time...then I rush when I get home to shower before the baby comes...it all works out as dear HB stands guard in case I'm not ready, when/if they come!

I am so ready to take measurements...Have to find all my pertinent calculation data to find my totals...recorded in different journals of course! I can really feel a difference though, even walking feels different...I think less of me is fighting for leg placement...you know....that...you go first, no you go first thing your legs do when you have the extra padding that prevents you from wearing corduroys...without starting a fire!!

I always joked that if my legs stopped rubbing together I'd have a PARTY

It's starting to feel like a possibility in my lifetime!...My side rolls are gone, my pajamas I have to hold on to to walk, My new skivies are starting to meet and make plans with my bra, My feet are sliding around in my new normal width shoes, my t-shirts are looking a little too much like an attempt at wearing a dress! I am actually able to see room on my car seat and not have to guess where the seat belt is, I can see it! Just little observations that keep coming up...I will definately need some more clothes, just wonder how long I can hold out! I am cold in my good polartech coat because there is so much room around me inside of it!

Just gotta keep remembering it's not an alien invasion, it's just me only less...or as Dani said the new leaner version!

B