Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Paleolithic & Neanderthin
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Jul-31-04, 07:59

Plan: YEAST
Stats: 600/600/138 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Cool Newbie needs Recommendations

Hi,
I am intrigued by some of the things I have been reading on this forum and most of all some of the members starting weights and what they currently are. I have done Atkins pretty successfully about 6 years ago. I fell two years ago and haven't been as mobile since and have also gone thru a divorce. I ate to fill an emotional void and now find I am 30 pounds heavier than I should be. This is THE MOST I HAVE EVER WEIGHED in my life! I started Atkins 2 weeks ago and have not lost a single pound despite the fact that I have been 100%. Does anyone know what the problem could be? I am very interested in this Neaderthin idea. How do I start, what do you eat, any recommendations for someone that really wants to lose the weight but more importantly feel GOOD and HEALTHY again?
Sponsored Links