Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > LC Parenting & Pregnancy
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jul-05-04, 08:29

Plan: My own
Stats: 250/250/180 Male 5'7"
BF:
Progress:
Question How can I find my sons goal weight?

My son started on the low carb diet June 20. As of today he has lost 12 pounds. That's 12 pounds in 14 days. Does this sound okay? He is only 16. His starting weight was 242 lbs. Today he weighs 230. He is really happy and is sticking to the food alot better than I thought he would. But is there a web sight maybe to help us determine what his goal weight should be? He is 5' 7" . By the way the other part we are having trouble with is exercise. I know he has to want to and I'm hoping as he continues to see the results he will want to start. He does have band camp coming up next week which is 2 weeks long and then 3 nights a week for the rest of the year. He loves this because all his friends are there. So maybe that is just the answer for him.
Sponsored Links