Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Sun, May-09-04, 07:15

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 150/134/120 Female 5'5
BF:too much
Progress: 53%
Default What plan do you recommend for my situation?

Alright!!! thank you to everyone who replied to my post "need lc inspiration." What plan do you recommend to someone in my situation???
I am not interested in losing weight just fixing my atrocius blood sugar problems and beginning to burn fat for fuel instead of carbs. I do not want to gain weight just maintain. I have been in ketosis before and loooooved it but I lost weight and looked like a scary skeleton. So what books/plans do you guys think would suit me. I can't seem to get low enough in carbs to start burning the fat so that I don't gain weight from all the fat . Today for brekkie I ate 1/2 a lc bagel with turkey slices, a lc yogurt with blueberries on top. Not perfect but an improvement. please throw your 2 cents in!!!
Sponsored Links