Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Nov-23-01, 05:45
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 140/138/120
BF:
Progress: 10%
Default Not worse ... but not better

Yesterday I tried to make changes ...

Added 3 more glasses of water from my 4, and still had 2 diet pops (sodium and caffeine free).

For dinner ...

4 ozs of well marbelized steak
2 leaves of lettuce .... 1 carb
1/2 an avocado ... 10 carbs
4 pieces of bacon
blue cheese dressing (.5 carbs in 2 tbsp)
1 cup of beans with broccoli ... 7 carbs

before bed
light jello and nutriwhip ... 2 carbs

TOTAL carbs for yesterday ... almost 20 which is up from the 3-4 I was having before.

I plan to have the same salad at lunch.

At least I didn't gain.

BTW ... blue cheese dressing, avocado, bacon and lettuce is AMAZING ... throw in a couple of chunks of real blue cheese if you have. My kids were begging me to feed it to them ... I wouldn't tell them what was in it, and they just loved it ... that's almost worth gaining weight for ... maybe McDonald's is on its way out of my life forever!!!!

Thanks for all the support yesterday.

Critiques of my dinner most gratefully accepted.

Cheers,
TG
Sponsored Links