Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Protein Power
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Apr-29-04, 17:12

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 255/210/130 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 36%
Smile Hello

Been on the site for several days now though haven't posted here yet. I have done PP twice before. The first time I got up to walking three miles a day and lost quite a bit of weight. Then I sluffed off over the holidays and the slow trip downhill just kept going til I gained most of my weight back. I tried again but couldn't stay with it. This time I really feel I can stick with it ! Three weeks now and have lost 10 lbs. That feels good. I am hoping that my "golden" window hasn't shut on me ! I lost so well and so regularly the first time. My problem now is I have gone back to work. I do housekeeping in an assisted living and it takes a lot out of me. I get home and the last thing I want to do is go for a walk or anything else ! That's going to take a little time to get me motivated. I got a look at the Pilates for dummies dvd and that looks interesting but I don't know if I'm ready for that. One step at a time though. I have been working for 10 months now and had lost about 35 pounds without dieting ! Just getting my body moving and sweating like crazy was all it took ! Question. I am out of my multi vitamin should I take the potassium without it ? Don't you need the magnesium in the multi to make it effective ? I will be getting the multi this weekend. Have heard something about NU Salt but haven't seen any around. Does that work pretty good ? Well, I have been reading your posts and decided to jump in and say hello.
HELLO,
Jane
Sponsored Links