Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Nov-10-01, 10:55

Plan: atkins
Stats: 178/178/150
BF:
Progress: 0%
Question No Dairy - Need Help

I would like to start Atkins but I'm a bit confused. I have read his book many times and have even tried the plan before, but now I'm really serious about losing weight. I have been food combining and only eating natural products, but...

I do not eat any dairy products. I really do not want to go back to eating cheese, butter and bacon. I use Veganaise, not mayo. I now use rice milk which I may have to change, but to what? Maybe soy or almond? I think they have sugar in them. Any suggestions? I use only soy cheeses. Are these ok? I eat only natural products. No white flours or sugars.

I hope someone else can help me with these issues. My self and my husband really need to lose weight, but I do not want to go back to eating the things we have already successfully given up and do not miss.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links