Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Oct-24-01, 12:14
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 257/237/150
BF:
Progress: 19%
Unhappy Help!

I slipped up and now I think that I should start induction all over again. I messed up when I was baking for my work's bake sale that we were doing. I eat 2 cup cakes and I also eat a peice of banana bread. Which was so bad because it has so much flour in them. I also then had 2 peices of pizza yesterday. I think that I am going to need to start all over on induction so that I can get my body back out of wanting sugar. I just feel like I want something sweet now. Any advice would be helpful.
I also saw my doctor on Monday and he informed me that I should go of the Low Carb so that I can get my iron levels up since I have been brusing easily. I think that I might just add some extra iron in by suplement. By how much meat I am eating and also the brocolli I am eating I thought that I was getting my iron that way and that it would be a whole lot for me. I don't want to go off the low carb but am unsure of if I should go off or just not let him know that I am staying on the LC. I have to have major surgery in December and am going to donate my own blood for the surgery so I wanted to be in good health for that. What do all of you guy's think? Please let me know.
Shondel
Sponsored Links