Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > South Beach Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Mar-22-04, 11:52
Registered Member

Plan: south beach
Stats: 105/105/93 Female 60 inches
BF:
Progress:
Talking There's Hope For Everyone On SBD -- It REALLY Works

I just wanted to share my positive experience with those of you who might get discouraged from time to time while doing the SBD. If I can be successful and lose while following this WOE, anyone can. I only had 10 pounds to lose, already ate a healthy, pretty low carb diet and am menopausal. I already exercised a LOT prior to going on the SBD, so it was a little difficult to increase it. Also, I have always drank a ton of water, so I didn't change that either. I sort of had all the oddes against me. However, I can honestly say that the SBD worked for me, and if it worked that well for me, it can work for all of you as well!!!! I want to thank those of you who supported me with your suggestions. They really gave me the motivation to stay on track till I acheived my goal. I want to wish the very best of luck to each and every one of you!!!!!!
Sponsored Links