Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Paleolithic & Neanderthin
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Feb-27-04, 07:58
Jen B

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Default Adjustment From Hell

Hello.

It's one of the newbies again already with more questions. I have had chronic muscle constriction and muscle and joint pain for about 12 years now. (I've never had it diagnosed, but I'm sure it's something like fibromyalgia.) I started LC again on Feb. 11, and the pain has actually gotten more acute than it's ever been. Also, I'm absolutely exhausted, moreso than I ever remember being. It's been over 2 weeks now of really intensely adhering to LC, and rapidly and naturally gravitating toward Paleo.

I keep thinking that any day now, I'll get a boost of energy or less pain ... or something. But it's all I can do to drag myself through the day and get myself into bed. I can hardly walk sometimes because the pain is so bad. Sometimes I feel like I'm going insane because I just can't seem to even think straight ... my brain is very foggy.

If there is anyone who can relate to this and has any advice/input whatsoever, I would sure appreciate it. If you have the time, you can scroll through my journal and see what I've eaten in the last week.

I want to lose a lot of weight, for sure, but more than that, I just want to feel better. Even a little bit better would be great at this point. Maybe I'm being impatient, but I think that any day now, the sun should peek through and my adjustment period become a thing of the past.

Looking forward to energy and painfree existence!

Jennifer
Sponsored Links