Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Studies & Research / Media Watch > LC Research/Media
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Feb-12-04, 12:34

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 320/220/195 Male 6'0"
BF:
Progress: 80%
Default School accidentally gets cleaning fluid in milk cartons

http://www.wpmi.com/news/local/stor...A0-77EF2DB5ADC7

Quote:
MOBILE, Ala. (AP) - Fast action by a teacher kept some students from drinking cleaning fluid that was accidentally packaged as fat-free milk and sent to an elementary school.

The cleaning fluid was probably an improvement taste-wise over Sugar Water err I mean Skim Milk.

Quote:
"I'm glad it wasn't chocolate milk," Freeman said. "We don't usually get a lot of takers on the fat-free milk."

I wonder why...Sarcasm intended.

Quote:
Freeman said that once the problem was discovered, the teacher and cafeteria workers scanned the lunchroom to locate all of the light-blue cartons of fat-free milk. Only four cartons were missing from the cases, and the students who had them were identified.

My favorite part, ONLY 4 students picked up Skim Milk. At least, they have the brains to chose something that tastes good [and is more healthy] before they're old enough to be indoctrinated in the evils of Dietary Fat.
Sponsored Links