Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Our Website > Comments Box and Technical Questions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Feb-06-04, 02:50

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 168/158/130 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress:
Default Need help with Log-in and changing details

Hello all

I need some help.

I have been a member since summer of 2002, with the username "Dawn Renee". The email address I had in my details was a yahoo address.

Several weeks ago, I noticed that the board had logged me off, but when I went to log back on I couldn't remember my password. When I asked for a new password I was sent one to my Yahoo email address, but the password didn't work.

I've tried this several times, and then read a question in the FAQ's that mentioned that we needed to have a permanent email address (yahoo wasn't usable anymore). BUT I can't get into my old details to change my email!!

I started up this profile as I needed to respond to some posts quickly, but I'd rather not lose my old profile - can someone help me?

Thank you very much in advance
Dawn Renee
Sponsored Links