Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Jan-21-04, 16:27

Plan: Sugar Busters/Atkin's
Stats: 306/235/185 Female 5'6
BF:no clue
Progress: 59%
Smile I need a buddy or ten. hehehehe

If you want to lend a little support to me, please respond. I'd certainly LOVE to have some buddies! I do a version of the Sugar Busters program. (Very similar to Atkin's) Once upon a time I weighed 306 pounds (at 20 years old) When I began Sugar Busters in August of 2000 (28 years old), I weighed 280-something. Now, 32 years old I am currently 220 pounds. My goal weight is 185-190. I would be VERY happy to achieve that. I go on and off and definitely do not have much will power when it comes to "dieting". Another goal of mine is to begin an excercise program again. One thing at a time.
My backround: I am a private teacher and get to work from home... woohoo! (Sometimes that is tough for sticking to a diet, though ) I am a divorced Mommy of a 6 year old and 9 year old. I am a Christian and walk the Lord's path. ( Much more successfully than walking my diet path )

I look forward to buddying up with you! *hugs* Wendy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WenTiny1.JPG (6.0 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by LadyWendy : Wed, Jan-21-04 at 16:31.
Sponsored Links