Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Jan-20-04, 10:28

Plan: Atkins - 1997 Book
Stats: 222/144/150 Female 66
BF:??%/21.5%/20?%
Progress: 108%
Smile Ma'at

This is the start of my gym log. (Creative title, isn't it?)
Right now I'm working on putting a fitness plan together for myself. This will include planning it out in my dayplanner and then writing the results here. My plan will consist of weights, cardio and stretching and at least 6 days of activity per week (Barring any illnesses or injuries).

A bit of background:
I used to workout a lot. It made me feel better. I've been slacking on it for the past 20 days under the guise of fear, depression and stress.

I am hoping to get a treadmill tonight or tomorrow morning. I've been using the fact that I'm exhausted because of working extended shifts and the stress of work and life to not exercise. With the treadmill here it won't be "I didn't have the energy to go to the gym. If I don't have the energy to walk 4 feet I best get to a doctor.

Not sure if I will do anything today. I'm in the midst of re-arranging things for the treadmill (Moving furnature is a workout in itself)

Last edited by Ma'at : Tue, Jan-20-04 at 14:22. Reason: Changed the font.
Sponsored Links