Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Jan-03-04, 19:54

Plan: modified atkins
Stats: 322.4/287/160 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 22%
Default haven't even started..........

and I've lost 4 pounds since thursday! We just bought a scale thursday- had it downstairs and I stepped on it to make sure it worked- unfortunately it worked all too well lol. Anyhow, we moved it upstairs today and i weighed myself and I was 4 pounds lighter then I was on thursday. now I do know it's possible that it may read differently since we did move it to another place. But 4 pounds? kind of funny I thought.

I have breakfast made for tomorrow mornings, and am going to make a big container of salad to eat on during the week. Was wondering if anyone uses a crockpot? We have one and I use it a lot. I guess we can still use it as long as all that we put in it is whatever meat we are eating.

Oh and another thing- it says in the atkins book to eat liberally from the meats, poultry, and fish groups- does this mean you can eat as much as you want? I'm just wondering if we need to be weighing and measuring it.

Can ya all tell I'm excited?
Sponsored Links