Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Kitchen: Low-Carb Recipes > Kitchen Talk
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Nov-18-03, 07:28
Butter Tastes Better

Plan: Atkins OWL / IF-23/1 /BFL
Stats: 100/100/100 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 34%
Default goofy egg questions

I was making a quiche the other day and my ex boyfriend was watching me and I did what I always do which is crack the egg in a cup before I mix it with the other ingredients in case an egg is bad or has blood or something in it and that way I can just toss the egg without destroying my whole dish by putting the egg in directly.

He thought I was insane and said he has never seen anyone do that before, I have been doing it all my life and my mother does it too. Am I nuts or doesn anyone else do this too?

It makes sense to me and has come in handy before but its something I just assumed everyone does lol

He just thinks I am a nut who is dirtying extra dishes for no reason.

also another silly question... when using eggs and you get 2 yolks in one egg do you count that as 1 or 2 eggs?

I count it as 1 but was never certain.
Sponsored Links