Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Newbies' Questions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Oct-24-03, 12:45

Plan: Dr.Atkins
Stats: 164/156/135 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 28%
Default Help!! My sugar cravings are out of control!!!!!

HI! I have just finished the second week of my induction and it went really well re: no more carb cravings (I was really surprised - I looooved the carbs) and I lost 6 pounds. I am keeping myself on induction still for a while until I feel more in control!!

I am having HUGE sugar cravings....chocolate, candies....something! Maybe it is because I am surrounded by it with all the Halloween candies around. I never really had much of a sweet tooth....but now that the carbs are out of my diet I am reallllllly wanting sweets!

Could any of you give me some suggestions regarding this? I have heard some mention of a supplement that can be taken to help with sugar cravings...anyone know much about that? I am taking a multi-vitamin.

Any suggestions would be awesome.....I really want to stay on this path to weight loss and feel more in control of those damn cravings!!!

Sue
Sponsored Links