Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Oct-11-03, 04:00

Plan: atkins
Stats: 233/194/150 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 47%

Thanks everyone for the good wishes about the kitty. He is gonna be ok. The vet called yesterday and said the insides were ok. He has a few broke ribs and a broke leg but he is gonna be ok, it will just take a while to heal. We go pick him up today. Dog warden still hasnt come and got the dog. Guess I will have to call again today.

DH messed me up big time on myeating yesterday. We were supposed to take DD toa party after he got home and he calls from work and tells me to takeher and he will meet somewhere to go on to the horse auction. I was cooking supper and had to turn it all off, I didnt get to eat. I hadnt eaten since 1 and it was 5. So I went on and met him, went to the auction and then came back to pick up DD around 9 and ate at the party. I only had a hot dog weiner and some chili but when I got home I had to eat a snack because Ihad got sohungry. So to make a long story short, I went over the 20 carb allowable. I was so glad tho that I didnt give in and grab something at the horse show that I wasnt allowed to have.

I cant wait til monday. I am hopefully gonna post a loss for the first time since the sept. challenge. Good luck to you all.