Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > U.K.
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Aug-04-03, 05:26
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 270/221/210 Male 74"
BF:33/28/25
Progress: 82%
Default Is there anyone else like me that tends to come off it every other weekend?

I normally try and go a couple of weeks on the diet and come off it at the weekend

In complying with My Atkins request I hide the scales away for a few days afterwards and then get them out a few days after going back on.

However I decided this weekend to face up to the extent and perhaps convince me to go a month of strict atkins'ing !! i.e. no beer !!

Saturday did well during the day but went to BBQ at night and had a few potatoes and bread with burgers as well as 10 cans of stella

The next morning i went for a 'guilt run' and weighed myself - i had lost 2 pounds from the previous morning ( i'd expected to have put loads on)

HOWEVER
the same day ( yesterday) I drove up and took a my friend to Cadburys world!! didnt eat an awful lot of chocolate but did have a mcd's - chips etc.. and a sandwich and crisps .. and a pack of sour mix sweets for the drive home !!!

Weighed myself this morning and had put on 6 pounds !!!!

Back on diet now - not eaten at all yet !! Is this mostly waterweight that will drop off over next couple of days or have i basically setmyself back a week or so due to a mad 24 hour binge???

I'm just going to eat dinner tonight and then see what i am tomorrow - should be interesting.......
Sponsored Links