Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > General Health
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Jun-12-03, 10:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 153/139/120
BF:
Progress: 42%
Default Sorry for another TOM question, but I really need your help

Geez, seems like the board has been innundated with TOM questions and comments---apologies to all the males! This is really an indicator, I think, as to how big an issue TOM is while LCing.

I want to ask any of you to comment who have had something like what I'm experiencing. (sounding like a broken record...sorry if you've heard my woes before..) After having been LCing for 4 1/2 weeks, my TOM is now 2 1/2 weeks late. Any of you who experienced a period being extremely late while LCing, can you tell me when it finally DID arrive? And when it did, what was it like? I'm expecting to wake up one morning with my bed looking like a lamb was slautered in it! And.....was it just as you were beginning this WOE, or did it take some time for your periods to get wacky?

Please give me your stats----I'd really love to hear from those of you who've had a similar experience to mine.....

Sponsored Links