Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Products
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Apr-11-05, 20:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 245/175/160 Female 5 feet 6 inches
BF:
Progress: 80%
Default low carb crackers

I just found these crackers, they are called "Heavenly Harvest Sugar free crackers" they come in wheat or sesame flavors, they are pretty good. They can be found in the grocery stores although I bought mine at my local low carb store. They also have a low carb cheese cake looks good but I haven't tried it yet, I'll look for it though. The website for these products is
www.d-litefulbaking.com they do have a map there and you click on your state and they will tell you wher4 you can get their products. Now I can have cheese and crackers once in awhile for a snack. These crackers by the way have no trans fats, no preservatives and are all natural, 0 grams of saturated fat, cholesterol free, and oh yes the most important information
only 1 Net Carb per cracker. I absoultely love them.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Apr-12-05, 11:02

Plan: atkins
Stats: 220/190/160 Female 5'10
BF:
Progress: 50%

there is a brand of crackers that is out of this world, but unfortunately, i can't order them right now--guess they're out of stock. i think they are called low carb chef plain good crackers. i got them from low carb conoisseiur (sp?) and just loved them. went to get some more...and i'm out of luck. anyone else know where these might be available? they are scrumptious!
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Apr-18-05, 18:20

Stats: 151/143/115 Female 62 inches
BF:37%/33%/25%
Progress: 22%
Default Not crackers, but good

I just splurged and ordered some no carb cheese straws- a cheddar pastry-like snack. Think sophisticated cheese nips- really good! The brand was Aunt Lizzies...
I miss Cheeters crackers!
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Apr-18-05, 19:48
Registered Member

Stats: 260/203/140 Female 5' 1
BF:
Progress: 48%

I miss "Cheeters" too. I bought up all that I could but it isn't enough.
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Apr-19-05, 15:10

Plan: atkins
Stats: 220/190/160 Female 5'10
BF:
Progress: 50%

EET,

i ordered a bunch of cheeters crackers last week from diabeticheaven.com you might want to give it a try to see if they still have any left after filling my order! i got a confirmation e-mail from them, but it's too soon to be expecting my order. i just have my fingers crossed that i will get them!

i also like the crackers called "low carb chef plain good crackers" but i can't find them in stock anywhere, either.

i just ordered some heavenly harvest ones today to give them a try!