Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#31   ^
Old Tue, Aug-26-03, 16:15
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 190/188/150 Female 5 feet 8.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 5%

MMMMMM Everything!!! I LOVE plain old ground meat. . . quiche (crustless) - you dont get much of an "eggy" taste that way either. . .steak. . . lemon butter chicken (I am careful with the lemon!) anything fried in the atkins bake mix (although I dont like pastries made with it. . . . ooey gooey). . . . mmmmmm. . . .I was just so used to eating "low fat" (drryyyyyyy food) that I could have eaten straight fat and loved it!!! (gross, I know). . . anyway I like everything on this diet. . its not tough at all!
Sponsored Links
  #32   ^
Old Tue, Aug-26-03, 16:18

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 265/256/174 Female 67 in
BF:53%/51%/27%
Progress: 10%

Foods that make life easy: String Cheese (I take a couple with me every time I leave the house), Slim Jim, Mesquite chicken breasts (Costco)

Foods that taste great & satisfy me: Sausages, Taco Salad, Chicken Caesar salad, In n Out cheeseburgers, a really great steak, jell-o w/ whipped cream, Carbolite dark chocolate (I only have a couple of squares at a time), more string cheese

Fancy foods - when I'm feeling creative and want to make a special meal: Cheese & mushroom souffle, Steak w/ Bearnaise sauce, asparagus w/ Hollandaise sauce, Eggs Benedict (served over sauteed spinach), mini pancakes (made w/ atkins baking mix) w/ cream fresch & caviar and a sprig of dill, Shrimp & scallops sauteed w/ bacon.

Now I'm hungry
  #33   ^
Old Tue, Aug-26-03, 16:52
Registered Member

Stats: //! Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 2%

Isis...I'd love to see your recipe for the cheese and mushroom souffle!! Could you post the recicpe or send me the link so that I don't have to wade through the reicipe forum to find it?

Thanks!
  #34   ^
Old Tue, Aug-26-03, 17:18

Plan: Atkins/low carb mix
Stats: 206/184/130 Female 5'5"
BF:Size 12
Progress: 29%

beef and diet rite
  #35   ^
Old Tue, Aug-26-03, 19:01
Airy Cats Eyes

Stats: 198/180/171 Female 5'5"
BF:diminishing daily
Progress: 67%

Oh there's so much: avocados, eggs, cheese, nuts!
--I can have a greek salad with lots of olive oil, olives and full fat feta cheese (the best kind)
--cream in my iced coffee
--good bleu cheese dressing
--steak fajitas, the sour cream that goes with it! the cheese that goes on top of it--no more eating from Chili's "guiltless" menu!
No more crappy false food like Cool Whip! I love whipped cream!
--Butter. I loathe margarine.
--splenda sweetened Torani Vanilla Syrup (if you can't get Da Vinci, try Torani)