Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Products
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, May-05-04, 07:56

Plan: Atkins (calories count)
Stats: 204/148/150 Female 68.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 104%
Default Choice DM sugar free shakes

Hi, just wanted to let everyone here know that i finally found a shake that tastes good, imo. The Choice DM shakes are marketed for diabetics, but I bought the chocolate and strawberry and they are low carb! Strawberry has 7 grams total with 6 fiber for a net count of 1 gram, and the chocolate has 11 grams total with 9 grams of fiber for a net count of 2 grams. Neither one has any sugar, and sucralose is listed as the sweetener. The strawberry has 15-20% of 22 vitamins and minerals, and has only 100 calories, is lactose free, and 99% fat free!

I have not tried the chocolate yet, but I do like the strawberry, and let me tell you, I have tried a lot of different shakes! Anyone else tried these?
Sponsored Links